We’re excited to share some fantastic updates about Coinranking API. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to sprinkle a little extra magic into your experience, and we can’t wait for you to check it out.
Real-time prices got a boost:
We’ve tweaked our real-time prices so you’ll be getting the latest market data with improved precision and speed. To achieve this, we fetch price data from exchanges faster than before. This allows us to have more data points to calculate with.
Prices now aligned with industry players:
To offer you a more consistent experience, we’ve fine-tuned our pricing algorithms to bring them more in line with other industry players.
Since there are more trades between different cryptocurrencies and a stablecoin rather than the actual dollar, even small price discrepancies can cause significant price differences to any cryptocurrency.
To mitigate this, we’ve pegged all dollar-stable coins to the dollar to ensure it’s always one dollar.This adjustment ensures that our pricing data is not only more reliable but also comparable with industry players.
Meet the new endpoints:
Say hello to the trio of Historical Market Cap, Historical Rank, and Historical Supply.
- Historical Market Cap: With the coin historical market-cap endpoint you can check out a coin’s historical market. This endpoint could be used for many purposes such as to calculate coin dominance
- Historical Rank: With the coin historical ranks endpoint you can check out how a coin was ranked throughout its existence.
- Historical Supply: With the coin historical supplies endpoint you can check out a coin’s historical amount of supplies. The supplies that are available include total supply, circulating supply and maximum supply.
Our backend’s got a glow-up:
We gave our backend a revamp. This upgrade is bringing more features for the future and better payment handling to provide a hassle-free experience.
Celebrating 30,000 listed coins:
We’ve hit a milestone – 30,000 number of listed coins. This expanded coin coverage means you have access to an even more comprehensive range of cryptocurrencies.
- New developer account front end: A user-friendly interface for developer accounts is on its way, making it easier for you to manage your account and access the tools you need. Lots of benefits on the way!
- Trials are on the horizon: We understand the importance of exploring our offerings before making a commitment. That’s why we’ll soon be introducing trial options, allowing you to experience the full capabilities of Coinranking API before making a decision.
Stay tuned for more updates next month!